Friday, April 20, 2012

My Glam Bag April 2012

In this bag for the month of April, I got the ugliest metallic pink bag. I didn't like it at all! It looked really cheaply made and it a slight smell to it, not pleased with it. Anyway, in the bag came 2 small brushes, an angle liner brush and a very small shader brush, I will say, the brushes were ok, kinda good quality and matched the brush I got in last months bag. Then I received a Dermstore lip quench, I love love love this product! It's thick and stays on and it has a slightly pink hue to it and smells good. It's so conditioning and a great product all around, I highly recommend it!!! The next thing was an Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Junkie, it's a greenish blue color and I love the 24/7 pencils!!! Amazing product, they stay on so well and I don't have to worry about smudging or that I'm going to have raccoon eyes! The last thing and probably just as disappointing as the bag were some fake lashes from idk where. I'm thinking China, but I could be wrong. They look so cheap and I would never wear them because you would be able to tell how fake they are, I tossed those!
Anyway, this was my glam bag for this month, I guess it was ok. I'm glad about the eyeliner and lip balm and the brushes, other than that, idk if I'm going to stick with Glam Bag. I feel like they need to have better bags like they did right off the bat or they are going to lose customers...no bueno!!!

Talk to you guys later on ;)

Peace and Glitter,
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment