Thursday, April 12, 2012

Battle of the monthly sub. boxes

I've been a member of birch box and glam bag for 2 months and I have to say, I haven't been exactly happy. I feel that they are ok for the $10 a month sub. fee. I'm sure that glam bag will be getting better as the months go on, this is their 4th or 5th mail out and I've received 3 out of those. Birch box in the other hand has been in business for awhile and I'm some what pleased with what I've been receiving in my boxes. I have subscribed to several more sub services and once I get those in, I will take photos and do a full review here and on my YouTube channel so keep a look out for that.

And....I'm so sorry I've been absent from my blog and from doing videos but I've been sick with allergies, the flu, bronchitis and then relapsed with the flu again. It's been a battle but I'm feeling much much better. I look forward to much more to come on here and I'm going to try and blog twice a week to get me back in track!

Love and Glitter,
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment